Wednesday, May 9, 2007

QUESTIONING IN OKLAHOMA


This may seem like a dumb question, but I really need to know the answer. Can you get pregnant when your breasts are still underdeveloped?

My boyfriend says you can't, but I need to know for sure. I'm afraid to keep birth control in my room because my little sister, who I have to share a room with, constantly snoops through my stuff when I'm not there. She would be sure to show it to our parents if she found it because she loves to get me in trouble, so I really need to know the answer to this. -- QUESTIONING IN OKLAHOMA

It's actually impossible to get pregnant with small breasts because no guy will want to have sex with you. Kidding!

Your boyfriend's job is to say whatever it takes to have sex--preferably without a condom. Your job as a woman--okay, as a pre-teen from the sound of it--is to inform yourself about your body and the diseases and babies that can result when you don't force him to wear a condom. Don't let him fool you, he's still going to have sex with you even if you make him roll on a little latex. Guys really aren't that picky.

If your sister keeps snooping around your stuff, hide your birth control in a hidden corner of her dresser. If your parents are alerted to the existence of birth control pills, simply tell them you were tired of getting all those abortions and the pill is cheaper. They won't have time to punish you because they'll be rushing your father to the hospital from a heart attack.

Your advice, readers?

No comments: